Vision and Mission
Vision & Mission
The Polytechnic aims to become a centre of excellence in serving the technical education and training needs of society. The System and process will be upgraded and improved to make it suitable to the changing needs and to uphold the status of the polytechnic. The experience gained and learned to become instrumental in restructuring the curriculum staff developed programs will be supported and encouraged. Innovative practices and methodologies will be tried for continuous improvement to keep the system ever fit. Production oriented activities the laboratories thus motivate students towards entrepreneurship.
1. Create conducive learning atmosphere to the students in terms of curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular, personality skills and soft skills.
2. Facilitates the staff, development programs for improvement in the area of pedagogy, technical subject updating, and computer usage and management development.
3. Maintain relation with companies, industries and professional experts for mutual benefit and for imparting practical exposure to the students.
4. Conduct the part-time, no-formal skill enhancing training programs and extend technical services.
5. Conduct short-time, long-term technical programs, conduct material test and generate revenue.
6. Develop computer based information transfer system for effective data base management. Strengthen relationship with alumni.